Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Welcome to 2008, it'll be a doozy

So my 2008 began with a day of trying to piece together what happened the night before. The definite are as follows: Too much alcohol, a lost purse, no shoes and sleeping on the cushions of a pull out sofa, the rest I'm leaving to hear se...

This I also learned, you should always follow your gut when it comes to men and relationships... Even though your head or heart may tell you something women have an innate ability to know in their gut when something isn't right, we just usually are too stubborn to listen to it.
After "hanging out" with someone for the past couple of weeks I've learned that no matter how much you try to hide them, feelings come out when you least expect them or want them to. But then again, it all happens for a reason. One word: NEXT

I've never been a huge fan of New Years Resolutions however seeing as how this year began with such a bang I'll create some for kicks:

1) Know when to walk away from situations that aren't working. Whether it be relationships, work or friendships.

2) Spend more time travelling and being the best me that I can possibly be. On a side note, I need a travel partner, let me know if you're interested

3) Spend time with people that make me happy and laugh

4) Spend more time with my puppies since they love me regardless of whether I have a mild lapse in judgement in a drunken stupor and say stupid things.

2 comments:

Jamie Lovely said...

Very good resolutions. Cute puppies too!

Anonymous said...

These are getting more and more interesting. Hmm, NYE08, lol, nothing needs to be said about that, hence my nickname. Im feeling the NY resolutions. Im also looking for a travellling partner as I do a lot of travelling myself. :)