Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Somewhere along the way I stopped giving a shit

The Comedian is slightly M.I.A at this point. We chat casually now, I don't feel anything from him anymore which should tell me that it's probably best to drop it and move on however I'm just not sure I even care enough to do that. He told me to call him last night again when I was on my way to rehearsal so I did and he didn't answer and he never called back. Then I even went out of my norm and sent him a "Good Morning" text message. No reply.

Somewhere along the way I stopped giving a shit. Maybe it's because I know guys like him, maybe it's because I know guys like him never really want anything serious or committal, which is fine because I knew that going in but I guess a little tiny part of me wanted to be able to finally find someone I could trust, talk to and spend time with. I also should've known that it probably wouldn't work when he couldn't understand my dance stuff and makes fun of the fact that I'm a b-girl. I get it that it's not the norm of the average white girl, or any girl for that matter but I don't judge him b/c his parents still handle his finances or the fact that he doesn't have money or that he's OCD because I've never been one to judge people for anything.

No comments: