Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Apple Sauce and Ham

Ok, so the title has nothing to do with the post but it's what came to mind... considering I'm wearing my helmet and velcro shoes today be glad it even makes slight sense.

So an update on The Comedian: He called. This past Saturday as I'm eating (at 11:30 pm) with Ash my phone rings, and it's him. So I answer, and after the how are you's I get, "well, give me a call later I guess" You guess? Ok, I'll put that on my "things I'd really like to do" list right next to Root Canal.

Then I get a text at 2am which states "I'd really like to talk to you. Call me when you have a chance to talk" After a few text exchanges later I tell him I'll call him tomorrow. Well we agree to speak Sunday night. Mind you I haven't talked to him since Wed and frankly never planned on talking to him again but I agreed to hear what he had to say. Long story short he had a "moment of clarity" which I will spare you the details because I want to spare ME the details.

MOMENT OF CLARITY!!??

You mean you realized the big deal you made earlier isn't really a big deal? Cool, thanks for letting me know. He also asked me if he hadn't of called if I would have. Let me think about that one...I'm gonna go with no... Not only No but Never in a million years, no. So now we're back in the Non-Dating, Dating phase...back in Limbo. Again. Yay. Excuse me while I don my party hat and kazoo and dance around the living room... So back to square one with The Comedian. That's ok, I still have The Foreign Lover and The Firefighter but that's a different post. If I could just get The Foreign Lover to show some interest back I'd be golden...maybe I just need to get a great tan and become exotic, I'll work on it.

Oh and on top of that I ran into some people I went to high school with and one of them preceded to call me a "Late Bloomer." Which was just his way of saying "Wow, you look great, I haven't seen you in 10 years and look at me, I'm a fat cow." Effing bastards.

I'm out!

No comments: