Thursday, January 10, 2008

Another time, another place

So The Comedian and I hung out last night and despite how much I don't want to like him, we have a great time when we hang out which is why he's "The comedian."

Things are going, well... slow. Which I am all for because frankly, I don't trust him much. We got into a conversation about high school (which I hated) and reunions (which I'm not going to) and then somehow it moved to conversations about where I'm from (Indiana) and why we moved here (I was 8, and unless I wanted to live on the streets it was cowboy boots and horses for me). For someone who doesn't really want to be in a relationship he sure is asking intimate questions about my life. I realize that there's a phase where you get to know each other however it's limited to simple questions such as "What are your parents names" "Do you have any siblings" "What's your favorite color" "Ice Cream or gelato"... You get the idea. Delving into my private life is not a privilege I give to people that are just in my life for the time being. It gives you too much insight to my life which gives you too much leverage on my life.

We then get into why I didn't like high school and he vows that he will find a pic of me in high school... the only pics I have of me in HS are in the yearbook AND at my parents house. To which he replies "3 months"... wtf? 3 months what?? Unless we're talking about the gestation period for leopards I have no idea to what you are referring... Meeting my parents is not in the schedule of our relationship. In fact. We don't have a schedule therefore please stop planning or scheming or whatever it is that he's doing.

Our "relationship" consists of watching Family Guy, making really off-the-wall jokes, talking about work and other life things and sex. That's it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

hmmm