Friday, February 8, 2008

The tough girl

Yes - 2nd post today. Get over it. I'm in a mood.

I'm known as the tough girl. The one that doesn't show emotion, that can deal with pain, lets stuff slide off her back, doesn't care, etc. This is me in all my glory b/c I don't want to be hurt.

The Comedian has officially made me pull back into my shell...

Me: Hello handsome!

The Comedian: how are you? I felt like i have not talked to you at all this week. how is life.

Me:Lol. We haven’t really talked much this week… Life is stressful but good. How about you?

TC: Good, busy

Me: I can tell

TC: well we both are busy people.

Me: That we are. So when do two busy people see each other again?
see this, this is me making an effort)

TC: How does tonight look for you. I have no idea what I am going to do.

Me: I have something to do at 6:30 but it shouldn’t take that long (hopefully) so I should be free after 8:00… This week’s been rough and as much as it pains me to say this (b/c I’m supposed to be tough and all), I could use some company. Specifically, your company.
See this, more effort)

TC: I do not know what I am doing as of this moment, I am probably going to happy hour like I always do but there were a bunch of people going out tonight so I do not know.
If I do not go out it(because of basketball in the morning) then I would def go by the house and hang. I would have to leave early in the morning from your house or mine either way.
(WTF... didn't HE just say that WE could hang out tonight or did i miss a part of that conversation?)

Me: Hmm. Ok. Well I’ve got some buddies in town this weekend so I might hang out with them tonight and maybe you and I can hang out another time this weekend. But give me a call when you’re done with your stuff. I won’t know for sure what my plans are till later this evening.

TC: alright tough girl

WTF!!

Yeah - you know what. DAMN RIGHT. You can't go re-nigging on a freaking offer to hang out and honestly expect me to be like "ok, well I'll sit at home and wait for you to call" In the words of Damon Wayans..."Homey don't play that"...

So yeah, I am the tough girl and it's shit like that that reminds me why I play the tough girl...

No comments: