Friday, February 8, 2008

Too busy for stability

So I've come to a point where The Comedian and I need to have a discussion but I have no idea how to approach it. I'm starting to get really busy with work and dance and coaching and now helping my sis with her bakery stuff so I'm lacking on the "free time" and I basically need to know if he's in this or not because I don't really feel like wasting my free time on someone who won't be around for the long haul. I know it's a lot to expect him to committ to me this soon and frankly I'm not sure I really want to do the whole committment thing but what I do want to know is if he's in or if he's out.

I don't have time for emotions right now..

I do have time for laughter, someone who wants to spend time together and someone who can allow me to escape from my stresses. I don't have time for someone who doesn't know how to call back or only wants to see me when it's convenient for them.

I don't need to know if he wants to marry me or if he loves me, those things come with time. What I am asking is if he wants to put in the effort or not because if he's not ready or not sure then it's best to end this now and not have to deal with the emotion later on when I'm so overwhelmed that I just have a full on breakdown... I'll save that for when I'm able to take a couple days off work.

On a side note - I no longer have a roommate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should never feel like a convenience. That's not fair to you. If I were you, I'd just be like "Dude, shit, or get off the pot." I'm not sure that's your style, but maybe it is. :) Cheers!

-Joey

Summer said...

I love it!! It's totally my style to say that. Which is why I'm avoiding saying it if that makes any sense... I will keep that in my "list of things to say if I ever have that conversation"...

Thanks!