Friday, February 15, 2008

F**k it Fridays, Martini Madness

So V-day is the worst possible holiday ever. I won't go into too much detail but I don't celebrate the day, haven't in years. And yes, maybe that whole "single" thing plays a big factor Buuuut whatever. I purposely wore all black last year and I threw in a tinge of white this year. I hate those people that walk around in pink and red and are all Fa-la-la-la-la about it... save that shit for Christmas.

I'm in a bad mood - I'll just put it out there. The only saving grace of this week is that my girlfriend and I are going to dinner and have martini's cause we don't give a shit today. Both of us are done with guys (it's been a rough week). She's my "get in some serious trouble" friend. After a game one night we went to a bar and we preceeded to get drunk off Long Island Ice Teas (4 to be exact...EACH) and then made a pit stop on the drive home to pee. Fell down the hill on the side of the road into a field of wild grass... let the itching begin. She woke up the next day half way on the guest bed and I couldn't remember effing leaving the bar. Also, at some point during the night she also 1) untied my shirt 2) pulled a chair out on to the dance floor and danced with a man w/ something along the lines of "pappa" on the back of his jersey. We also OWN any cage within the vicinity that we are dancing...back of biznatch. And god forbid there be a drunken heifer next to us at any given point, both of us possess a certain ghetto-ness that tends to rear it's ugly little head when our territory is invaded. BUT I only usually get like this when she's around... it's bad... but oh so fun. There will be stories on Monday for sure.

Also, The Comedian is out of town so let the trouble begin!!

No comments: