Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dove chocolate = nemesis

I have a weakness for anything chocolate, or sour, or sweet or sweet AND sour which completely explains the size of my ass and thighs at this point in my life. My Hate-Hate relationship with running and working out explains it further. My friend at work bought me a whole bag of Dove chocolates and laid them on my desk Monday morning... grrr. The one thing I love about Dove chocolates (besides the fact that they're chocolate) is that they have these little sayings on the inside of the wrapper. It's like a little pick me up mid-day (or morning depending on how shitty the day)...My after lunch chocolate fix has left me with this message

"Send a love letter this week"

So in spirit of not upsetting the Chocolate Gods...here you go.

Dear Captain Awesome,

You have undoubtedly been a suprise in my life but for all the right reasons. When I met you I was convinced that maybe it just wasn't my time to be with anyone, that I had a lot more to learn and experience on my own before I should be with someone else. I had convinced myself that, despite being lonely on occasion, it was better than being miserable with someone because I settled. I have always lived my life full throttle, never looking back, never regretting and never wondering what-if. For the past two years I have travelled and experienced and lived fully with no one to share it with. It wasn't until I met you that I finally knew what they meant when they say life is better when you have someone to share it with. You make me smile and laugh and cry. And even though we've only been together a short time I can't possibly imagine my life without you in it. I can't imagine not waking up next to you in the morning or hearing and saying words I haven't spoke in a very long time. I am not ashamed to admit that I am incredibly in love with you and everything you are... I love the fact that we think exactly alike and we can call each other things most people would be offended or hurt by... I cannot wait to see what the future holds (as long as it isn't monkey babies) for us.

Love,

Me

2 comments:

So@24 said...

I swear this just happened.

Moments ago I went to the mailroom to get candy and as I opened this entry I was unraveling some new Dove chocolate that they just got.

...


Weeeeeeeeeeeird...

Summer said...

hahah - that is totally weird... !!