Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Get the Eff outta dodge

I'm a mover, a traveler. I don't like sitting still for too long AND if I am going to be sitting still for long periods of time I get really ansy for new scenery. Maybe I have ADD or maybe I just know that this isn't it and there's a ton of stuff to see in the world.

I haven't had a vacation since my trip to Italy in March and it's killing me. Mainly because I can't afford it but if I could I'd be out... I have plans to go snowboarding this winter but geezus, that's freaking AT LEAST 5 months away. Two words. Stir.Crazy. I start teaching in a couple of weeks which will help with 1) Money 2) keeping me pre-occupied. I really want to make a trip into Nature before the weather gets too cold. A trip to Yellowstone or New Mexico or Arizona or...well, you get the picture. I've never been to Yellowstone and I want to go! We use to go to Colorado every Summer when we were kids and I LOVED it. If you've never felt like you were about to fall off a 1,000 ft cliff you just aren't living. :/

No comments: