Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Things that go Bark in the night




I have two dogs. Two big, furry, hilarious dogs. (See pictures). They are, without a doubt, the biggest babies. EVER. The pit is afraid of his shadow, literally.

This is quite possibly because they haven't been exposed to male testosterone for any extended period of time. They listen and do tricks and they're cool but they are scared of everything. They could quite possibly the worst guard dogs ever...

Lately the big one has taken to barking in the middle of the night at anything and everything. Let me tell you, this is not a little bark but more of a solid, echoing WOOF. There's nothing better than being awakened from a sound sleep by a barking dog. The bad part, I don't even move anymore. I'm not afraid someone is breaking in or someone's near my fence, nope. I just assume the wind blew and freaked him out.. Great huh?

At least they SOUND scary when they bark.

1 comment:

Anaka said...

Ha. Yes, at least they sound frightening. My cat meows incessantly every morning at 6 - not scary, but quite annoying. Cute dog!