Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Queen has spoken...a letter to my boss

...Now CYA before she throws you under the bus.

Dear Director of HR (a.k.a. Cuntzilla)

For the last year I have dealt with your paranoia and selfish work ethic. I like that you take credit for my good work and blame things on me when you eff up. I enjoy walking into work every day wondering if I'm going to have to kill you or not, it keeps me on my toes. Some women are just not meant for management roles and you, are one of them. I am all about breaking the glass ceiling and equal rights but you just make the rest of us look bad. Stop effing crying just because someone critizised you and stop blaming your mistakes and lack of communication on me before I shove that stapler in your eye. Our workers compensation insurance doesn't cover that...Have you noticed that no one wants to talk to you? Really? You must be either completely oblivious or completley naive, or just a bitch... I'm going with a combo of all 3. I also like how you talk to everyone like they are 3 years old, you know since we work in an office with a bunch of people who hold Master's degrees, and such. You are the reason that people in the work place kill themselves or their co-workers. You wouldn't know what the word "Mentor" meant if YOU wrote the definition. I would say it's been a pleasure working with you but then I would be lying, kind of like the time you told everyone you told me to do something but somehow "forgot to send me the email". Yeah, so good luck with everything... or maybe I should save the good luck for your next assistant. If you would like to say goodbye on your last day you can find me jumping on my desk and celebrating ...

Summer

No comments: