Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Day after Never

Lets just say I feel sorry for the man that marries me. Not only will this person have to deal with me and my sarcastic mouth and occasional off the wall comments but they will have to deal with the fact that I pretty much am the last person in the world that my family think will get married. After a conversation with my sister about me singing Madonna's "Like a Virgin" at her wedding (don't ask, still don't know the reference) we got on to how the speeches would go at my wedding...

Which reminds me, save this date "The Day after Never at 10:00 am", it falls right after Hell Freezing Over.

So basically my sister's first words in her speech will go something like this... "Raise of hands of those who thought this day would never happen"... nice, huh? After a 10 minute conversation we decided that instead of actual speeches at my wedding it's going to be a Roast, which also reminds me, leave the kids at home. A Roast without cussing is like, well, it's lame.

Poor, Poor man. I think my friends will actually throw HIM a party for making it past the 3 month mark.

No comments: