Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pseudo-boyfriends

Having Pseudo-boyfriends is like test driving a car for a couple of weeks and being able to give it back if you don't like it. There's no commitment to it but you get to do all the things that you would normally do if it was your car to keep. You can take it on long trips, drive it around as you please bang it up a little, etc.

But when they start freaking out on you is it time to jump ship or just stand back and let them calm down? I recently had a pseudo ask what I'd do if I got pregnant. Well I'd obviously become a crack whore and sell my baby on the street for heroin... DUH. Seriously? Why, if we are being careful, is he even asking this question? Then he proceeds to complicate things by making ME feel bad for him freaking out. Look, dude, you're a pseudo for a reason which is that I don't want a boyfriend, I just want a warm body in my bed every now and then without having to be all "Samantha-like", got me? I don't want a relationship as much as the next hormonally raging male but a little comfort in my 2 minutes of downtime isn't too much to ask for. A Girl has Needs too.

Now quit being a girl and man up...

No comments: